Venue: Faculty of Philology, University of Bialystok, Poland
Plac Niezależnego Zrzeszenia Studentów 1
YOU CAN GET TO BIAŁYSTOK
- to Warsaw Chopin Airport and then by bus or train (2.5 up to 3.5 hours)
- to Warsaw Modlin Airport and then by bus (up to 3.5 hours)
- PKP offers connections to Białystok from all major Polish cities but in the case of some connections you need to change trains in Warsaw; train timetables may be checked and tickets purchased online at the PKP website
- Polski Bus offers connections to Białystok from all major Polish cities and Warsaw airports; other bus shuttle companies that provide a wide range of connections are PlusBus and Żak Express
HOW TO GET AROUND BIAŁYSOK:
Bus tickets can be bought either in kiosks or onboard, prices are 2.80 zl for an adult and 1.40 zl for a student with a valid ID. There are also 24-hour tickets available at the prices of 10 zl for an adult and 5 zl for a student. The tickets might be slightly more expensive onboard the bus and the bus driver may not have change. For the details of your bus connections within the city you can use the city bus planners MPK.
We recommend the following taxi corporations
- Jaga Taxi: (0048) 85 711 11 11
- Komfort Taxi: (0048) 85 744 44 44
- Cooltura Taxi : (0048) 85 746 46 46
Those who would like to explore Białystok on their own may wish to visit the municipal website Wschodzący Białystok, which provides detailed information on places worth visiting and practical details for your stay in our city.
All those wishing to take part in the conference are responsible for arranging their own accommodation. Below we offer a list of links providing information about hotels and hostels situated in or near the city centre.
- Gościnna Kamienica
- Hotel Aristo
- Hotel Cristal
- Hotel Esperanto
- Hotel Branicki
- Hotel Gołębiewski
- Ibis Styles Białystok